Thursday, March 01, 2012

Death Piñata





"...One in a Million."


This design is likely my personal fav for this humor set of tee designs for MightyFine. Avaiable HERE!
There were some initial technical glitches getting this up to par but hey, the Death Star wasn't built in a day...

BTW, how is a blast shield supposed to be practically helpful in any way except Jedi training and festival games?



Wonder-ing where to find these in person?

It's that time of year again--


And this time it will not be San Francisco but at the nearer Anaheim Convention Center. MightyFine themselves ("WeLoveFine.com" Booth #112) and I (Artist Alley: AA241) will be there with some of these shirts in tow.

I'll also have new Sunless Circus character pins (along with button machine and Ardee Fortune Teller!) and my Nouveau Robotica series of prints at my table too.
It's a pretty large space (that's less than half the floorplan) but you can find me near the "Bone Yard". Sounds ominous~
Hope to see folks there!
-ck

No comments: