Monday, October 31, 2011

Jango Fett & Son


Fett Family Business

This design was previewed in an earlier post-- now I can finally show the completed result!
Available as a t-shirt through MightyFine, check it out HERE (welovefine.com)

A Victorian ad influenced design, I thought it would be fun to conjure a promotional idea for the bounty hunting duo. The most treacherous of freelancers, I can't help but want to relate to their notorious business acumen... If only I could strike a good deal with the Caminoans-- a clone would come in handy during busy illustrating seasons~

There is one more similar Victorian influened design in the works along with a few more Star Wars designs--- stay tuned!



Taun Taun 2.0

I also made a process You Tube video of the previous Star Wars design I did for them, "Echo Station".



1 comment:

Justin Rampage said...

This is great man! [Rampaged]