Thursday, April 01, 2010

Nouveau Robotica 'sweepstakes'

01CKT-65B-4919


Did you find this code on a poster? Thanks for stopping by at WonderCon Booth #AA070 !

Your prize, should you choose to accept it...
e-mail me and I'll send you:

1) your choice of any of the other Nouveau Robotica posters.
OR
2) a custom original color sketch of a robot character (just trying to stay within a theme ;])
An original character, or Robocop, or a Cylon, a Terminator, Al Gore, you name it!

If this doesn't make any sense...

that's understandable! The picture above is the wax seal I used to wrap the "Nouveau Robotica" series of mini-posters I am/was selling at WonderCon (April 2-4). Each of these had a code and a lucky few were marked with the alpha-numeric above.
I'll post the result when finished with the winner's approval~
I'm also in the process of setting up an online store for these posters and hopefully other works as well. Stay tuned on here, Twitter, or the newly created Facebook page !

(winner: Please allow at least 2 weeks for delivery! Cheers for checking out the blog to all ya'll)

1 comment: